FABRIC and PAPER ART FROM MY HEART


Out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow and the song of the birds like melody flows, there's a peace God bestows that brings joy to the soul...

out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow.































Monday, February 6, 2012

Yard Stick/Ruler Art




I had this cute little ruler shelf for about a year now, I finally decided to do something with it. It really turned out kinda nice. In fact I may try and make my own little ruler shelf. This one is made from a complete yard stick.
Have a great week all. Smiles a lot, Carol Mae

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Carol Mae! What a great idea. Have a great week.

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love what you did with the shelf! Makes me want to get busy and create something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Carol Mae, so love the style, and the colours used, -wonderful little "windows" to watch.
    xo, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Carol Mae, I cannot believe more folks have not left you a comment, your "ruler art" is amazing!
    Luv your blog header too. Ü
    Thanks for sharing,
    Barb in Texas

    ReplyDelete