FABRIC and PAPER ART FROM MY HEART


Out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow and the song of the birds like melody flows, there's a peace God bestows that brings joy to the soul...

out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow.































Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another Fabric/Lace/Gluebook style BOOK

This is a fun little book I made for my BirthDaughter, just to give her an idea of the different kinds of art subjects I like to create.
Also I found this neat Printers Drawer that I'm going alter a bit and display little things.

I feel great now that I'm creating again and can't wait to start junking again.
Ahhh, but I still am hooked on Ebay.


A great evening to all. Smiles, Carol Mae





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful book. Can't wait to see what you do with the printer's tray.

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete