FABRIC and PAPER ART FROM MY HEART


Out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow and the song of the birds like melody flows, there's a peace God bestows that brings joy to the soul...

out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow.































Saturday, March 12, 2011

I't been a while!!!

Well!!! it's been over a month since I last posted anything.

Ebay is doing great for me again, Although I miss doing Art projects, which I will work on again in the near future.

Check out my Ebay listings at: atrandomcollectables

Lots of vintage paper and magazines and coming soon old books and vintage ware.
 Hope all you wonderful bloggers are great and doing well.

 I look at so many blogs often and find wonderful inspiration.

Many hugs to all,

Carol Mae

4 comments:

  1. So nice to hear you are doing well and finding success through Ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad ebay is perking back up, seize the moment, Carol

    Happy St. Paddy's Day ~
    Have a beautiful weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    CSN GIVEAWAY ENDS 3/17

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are back! I missed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol Mae! I sure seeing you around here. I always love your blog postings. Come back again soon! Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete