FABRIC and PAPER ART FROM MY HEART


Out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow and the song of the birds like melody flows, there's a peace God bestows that brings joy to the soul...

out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow.































Wednesday, December 15, 2010

MORE FABRIC ART AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS

A gift for my Son and his girlfriend. They loved it!!!


Some Christmas tags I made, which is just a sampling of so many more.
AND, DID ANYONE SEE MY LIPTSICK?????.......

A very Merry Christmas to everyone and a wonderful New Year.
Blessings, Carol Mae

5 comments:

  1. Your fabric art and tags are absolutely wonderful....but your dog is hilarious!!!!! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm Christmas wishes to you and yours! Health, Happiness and may all of your dreams come true for 2011!

    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! your puppy is beeee..u...ti....ful!
    I love her... is she a Shihtzu? she kind of looks like my dog. Love winter yet? me too, I want to move someplace nice and warm...take care and hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful journal and tags! Your dog is adorable! Pretty in Pink! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol Mae! Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit! I've been looking at your creations; your fabric collages are really beautiful!! Don't quit! I love the header on your blog! I can almost feel the wind blowing her skirt! And, OMG is little Maggie A-dorable! Did you get the lipstick off??

    Huggs, Margo

    ReplyDelete