FABRIC and PAPER ART FROM MY HEART


Out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow and the song of the birds like melody flows, there's a peace God bestows that brings joy to the soul...

out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow.































Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Art Projects







I've been a little busy lately making new items for Etsy and an Art/Craft show. I wish my pictures would have turned out better, to much glare going on.
Thanks to everyone who left comments on my blog about my recent giveaway.
 I really appricate all the kind words.

Smiles as always,
Carol Mae

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    Ohh such sweet pieces for Christmas time!
    Happy creating and selling,
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty creations, Carol- I love your collages,-I wish you very good luck with the show.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your creations here Carol! That little girl reading the book is especially precious. Hope you are doing well and that you sell all your beautiful creations at the upcoming shows.

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your Amelia Earhart. The little snowmen are cheery and bright. DId I see shome cowboy hats? Yipppeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol
    I love all your recent projects! You have been a busy lady! Thank you for the inspiration. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete