FABRIC and PAPER ART FROM MY HEART


Out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow and the song of the birds like melody flows, there's a peace God bestows that brings joy to the soul...

out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow.































Thursday, October 28, 2010

French style Clock



A really cool French style clock that I found at a recent rummage sale. Plus it works great
This clock is going in my Etsy Shop in a few minutes.

I want to thank all my followers and blog friends for visiting my blog, It really means a lot to me,
I so appreciate all the kind words and inspiration.
Have a wonderful day my friends.
 Many Hugs, Carol Mae

1 comment:

  1. Love that clock. You are a savvy shopper finding so many beautiful treasures. You are also so talented. Love knowing you. Anne

    ReplyDelete