FABRIC and PAPER ART FROM MY HEART


Out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow and the song of the birds like melody flows, there's a peace God bestows that brings joy to the soul...

out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow.































Monday, October 25, 2010

A FEW GREETING CARDS


A few new greeting cards I made this past week. These will go in my Etsy Shop as a group of 4 each.
Working on two 16x20 Fabric Art Collages. One Sea Captain and one Victorian Santa Claus. Will post some pictures this week.
 Everyone have a great week.
 Hugs, Carol Mae

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, I love the one with the Robin the best, but they are all so lovely!
    I noticed that you have one of my blogs on your side bar. That blog is private now, however, if you would like I will add you on. Please join me at my home blog.
    http://anartsideoflife.blogspot.com/
    Have a lovely happy day, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweet cards! I need to get busy, once we move I am going to have an organized work area to create some wonderful handmade items. Thanks for inspiring me Carol Mae! Anne

    ReplyDelete