FABRIC and PAPER ART FROM MY HEART


Out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow and the song of the birds like melody flows, there's a peace God bestows that brings joy to the soul...

out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow.































Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I MUST BE CRAZY!!!


Ok I know I'm in for it!! I just had to have another dog. Our last dog we had to put down 2 Christmas's ago. This is our first non-shedding dog, She's only 11 weeks old and we named her Maggie. Oh MAN I forgot how much time it takes to house train a puppy, yike's. I hope I make it through this, or my daughter may have a new puppy. But she is so sweet and dosen't bark a lot. And oh so soft and loveable. Time will tell!!

Hugs to all, Carol Mae

10 comments:

  1. You're not crazy! She's a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol,
    She is oh so very cute!
    I'm sure she'll bring you plenty of laughs and pleasure.
    Happy creating,
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Carol Mae...welcome to your new four-legged furry baby, Maggie... She really is super cute!!! I think you'll do fine with her :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol Mae,

    Thank you for visiting my blog earlier today and wanting to join in on my giveaway. I know you wanted to be a part of it but I did not see you name listed as a follower yet. I know someone else had forgotten to become a follower as well and came back to do so.
    Please come back and add you name. I would not want you to miss out!!

    Thanks so much!!!

    Susan
    sjmcdowell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh she is gorgeous, i got a new puppy this year too and a long haired one :) its too much fun !!
    I am loving your blog and have to add myself to follow.
    oh and also
    I have a new challenge over at dezinaworld if you fancy a try.
    Have a lovely day my friend
    Hugs June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is such a cutie pie!

    Smiles,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol Mae, she is a beauty! I get weak willed around cute puppies! No more pets for me! No more pets for me! I have to repeat it! Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness what a doll! She will be well worth all the time in a few more months. I used to tuck my dog behind me in the studio chair when she was a puppy...but she soon outgrew that (she is a boxer)...Love your recent pieces on your blog! Have a wonderful weekend with Maggie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so cute and you will say it was worth all the trouble to train her! What a darling! Anne

    ReplyDelete