FABRIC and PAPER ART FROM MY HEART


Out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow and the song of the birds like melody flows, there's a peace God bestows that brings joy to the soul...

out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow.































Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LOVELY ROSES AND PIN CUSHIONS


Beauiful Roses from my Son David for Mother's Day, and lots of valued time spend with the family, it was so great.
New Pin Cushions for my Etsy shop and local craft shops. This was my first attempt at these cushions, I really like the baby shoe ones.
 I'm getting excited about Mary's Glue book class, can't wait to get started.

 Have a great Wednesday my friends, Carol Mae

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carol Mae! So happy that you dropped in for a visit on my blog and decided to stay!!Hahaa
    I Also like Your blog and will be following You!
    Thank you So much for your kind comment!
    Have a wonderful day!
    hughugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, thanks for paying me a visit. I also am happy you have become a follower of mine....you will be placed in the drawing.........you also have a lovely blog. XO MARY

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Carol,
    Love your roses for Mother's Day! And adore all your sweet pincushions! My favorite is also the baby shoe. And I missed out on the glue book class, you will have to share as it sounds totally cool.

    Enjoy your weekend, cold and rainy here, the lilacs have been lasting for a long time, I love it!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, Cute baby shoes. Gosh your roses are beautiful!!! I love the words you have written underneath your banner! Have a good weekend Sincerely, Jonny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweet Carol Mae!! What beautiful pincushions!! I have a soft spot in my heart for pincushions and usually try to turn most anything into one :) I wanted to let you know you won a giveaway on Marcy's blog!!! Here is the link:
    http://queenmarcyoriginals.typepad.com/queenmarcyoriginals/2010/05/and-the-winner-is.html
    Congratulations!!! hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete