FABRIC and PAPER ART FROM MY HEART


Out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow and the song of the birds like melody flows, there's a peace God bestows that brings joy to the soul...

out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow.































Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A few Free Images


A few free images and a warm day here, in the upper 80's again. I'm not complaining, I love summer and all the birds and flowers.
 Loving the Gluebook class by Mary. Now I have to give myself a little break and do someother art as well.

 A happy Tuesday Friends.
 Many Hugs, Carol Mae

1 comment:

  1. These are so lovely! I love finding beautiful images around the web. I saw you participated in the postcard exchange with Parsley and Deborah. I have one too. Come join me soon. Your blog is terrific! Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete