FABRIC and PAPER ART FROM MY HEART


Out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow and the song of the birds like melody flows, there's a peace God bestows that brings joy to the soul...

out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow.































Friday, April 2, 2010

A FEW NEW GREETING CARDS

A few new greeting cards I made for the Craft Barn. Have about 30 cards that go there. Hopefully sales will be good this summer.
 Finally got in my flower garden AH!!Bliss I love working in the flowers.
 A good Friday evening to all. Carol Mae

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol Mae, I love your cards you designed especially the icecream parlor one, beautiful work. Have a great day!!! Sincerely, Jonny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There!
    I'm a new follower from Friday Follow!
    I hope you'll come by my blog too.
    And please feel free to check out one of my great giveaways; My newest one is for a $50 Walmart giftcard. Or you can check up on my life with my pet rats and more under my Look at Life tab :)!

    -Amanda T
    http://mylifewithratsandmore.blogspot.com


    And wow your cardss are beautiful! I was trying to pick a favorite but I couldn't there all just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete