FABRIC and PAPER ART FROM MY HEART


Out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow and the song of the birds like melody flows, there's a peace God bestows that brings joy to the soul...

out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow.































Friday, March 19, 2010

FREE IMAGES AND SOMETHING I DESIRE

A couple of free images.
And when my back yard grows up, this is what I so would love it to look like. 

I can see myself sitting there and just dreaming and enjoying all the things of nature.

Have a super weekend my Friends. Many smiles, Carol Mae

5 comments:

  1. Can I come over and sit with you??? I would love that pergola also, but I know my hubby better than that!!!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll dream about your bench with you. That way maybe it will happen faster for you! I know it's not gonna happen here!!!

    Have a great weekend!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol Mae, you are so right, that is one of the most beautiful garden scenes ever! I'll send good thoughts your way for it! :) Thank you for the lovely images too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be one of my dsires too...sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. carol mae, scoot over...i'm glad you pictured a garden bench that's big enough for both. *wink*

    have a wonderful day in wisconsin!

    ReplyDelete