FABRIC and PAPER ART FROM MY HEART


Out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow and the song of the birds like melody flows, there's a peace God bestows that brings joy to the soul...

out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow.































Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New color for living room


Well here's the beautiful paint work that my son did, I just love the new color, it was stark white every where before-too much white- even though I love white and cream accents. The picture on the fireplace is the very first collage I ever did(paris themed).

2 comments:

  1. That's such a beautiful soothing color. He did a really good job! The color from the walls complements the collage and mantle color so well, too.
    Thank you so much for entering my giveaway, best of luck!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new color. What a son! The fireplace seems so warm and cozy...
    Kate

    ReplyDelete