FABRIC and PAPER ART FROM MY HEART


Out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow and the song of the birds like melody flows, there's a peace God bestows that brings joy to the soul...

out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow.































Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Great Gifts





Great Christmas Gifts from my Family, A Cricut Cutter, A large paper design cutter  and Amazing Grace Collection from Philosophy, and lovely bath soaps. My best gift was having the family all together. And this Thursday, We get to see my Birthdaughter and GrandGirls for our Christmas exchange. The best will be this spring when all of  us get together for fun and games.

Hope everyones day is going well!
Happy Day, Carol Mae

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas sounds wonderful. I remember one year I got Grace for My Mother. It smelled wonderful and she have me some for my birthday the following year.

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know how you like your cutter,
    Thinking of getting one myself.

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete