FABRIC and PAPER ART FROM MY HEART


Out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow and the song of the birds like melody flows, there's a peace God bestows that brings joy to the soul...

out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow.































Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A little Rustic Assemblage


A little rustic assemblage/collage in a old barn wood frame, I was not sure what was going to happen with this? some found objects from the woods,from I my recent hike. It's a bit crude looking, but I kinda like it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I see you are from my home state, Wisconsin. My grandmother lived in Gillett for a while. And Plymouth is near Fond du Lac, where my husband and I lived for 38 years.
    Nice assemblage, and I love barnboard! Nice to meet you!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    http://americathebeautiful1776.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing!! I wish I could put something together like that, but my imagination just won't let me :(
    I love what you did with the vintage dresser!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete