FABRIC and PAPER ART FROM MY HEART


Out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow and the song of the birds like melody flows, there's a peace God bestows that brings joy to the soul...

out in the Prairie where the wildflowers grow.































Sunday, November 8, 2009

Guest Bedroom Quest


The following pictures are of my guest bedroom. Looking for treasures for this room has been so much fun. It's starting to look kinda neat now. This picture of Mrs. Grover Cleveland was a cool buy at a local auction about 6 years ago-I knew I would find the right spot for her. The shelf below was given to me by my Mother-in-law, how sweet she was and miss her dearly. The rest is something I made or found on my hunts.

1 comment:

  1. Nice find, I think you will find a great place to show her. I will be doing a spare room also soon...color to paint walls is a challange...such a nice blog,,thankyou for visiting me and commenting.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete